When you join the McFarlane Aviation team, you will join a dedicated family that is passionate about continual improvement. You’ll make a difference at McFarlane Aviation while achieving new goals and enjoying a great work and life balance.
Position Description: Pricing Analyst
Position Summary: The Pricing Analyst position will work closely with the Marketing department and leadership team to perform detailed analysis and provide strategic pricing guidance. This position is heavily involved in marketing analytics, planning and commercial strategy and requires an understanding of sales and marketing.
- Analyzes competitor pricing and market expectations to determine ideal target pricing for products, creates reports to evaluate findings and proposes results to relevant departments
- Prepares regular management reports such as tracking, trends, spend data and performance analysis reports
- Creates and analyzes quotes and bids for customers to align with competitive information, company objectives for sales and margin and customer needs
- Processes daily pricing requests and evaluates requests to determine if adjustments can be made to increase sales while maintaining company margin objectives
- Works with outside sales to create and analyze quotes for new business opportunities while maximizing margin
- Other duties, as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing
- 2-5 years’ experience with pricing or business analytics experience
- Knowledge of product line and gross profit management a plus
- Proficient using Microsoft Office applications and navigating and entering information into Sage
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and mathematical ability with good organization skills
- Ability to work under deadlines, with multiple task assignments
- Knowledge of Social Media strategy, best practices, platforms and analytics systems a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national origin, and protected veteran status, or disability status.