Chrysler Service Technician / Mechanic $100,000+ Potential
McFadden Friendly Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram South Haven, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
Compensation commensurate with experience
McFadden Friendly Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram has immediate employment opportunities available for Factory Trained/ASE Certified Service Technicians.
About us: We are McFadden Friendly Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram, a family-owned automotive dealer dealership in Southwest Michigan (South Haven). Since 1974, our goal is to be the best choice to buy and service cars, trucks, and SUVs in our region. We're looking for people who will strive to deliver "world class" experiences to our customers, both internally and externally. Our commitment is to make our organization the best place to work and in turn the best place to do business for our customers.
We are always on the lookout for the brightest and the best to add to our ever-expanding team. Our growing service department is searching for new talent, Technicians with a strong work ethic and a professional approach to customer satisfaction.
- Technician will cater to the specific needs of each repair order efficiently and accurately. This must be done within both dealership and factory requirements.
- The ideal technician candidate must be able to diagnose malfunctions, as well as perform the necessary repairs for them.
- Technician will perform vehicle repairs within their current capability/skill level.
- In depth examination of any vehicle under current supervision, to determine if any safety or service work is needed or recommended.
- Clearly documents and records work that is performed on the repair order under his/her supervision.
- Effectively communicate with the designated Service Manager or Advisor when the above adjustments and additional work is needed.
- Road tests vehicles when required or refers to the test technician / Service Manager.
- Ability to perform any additional related duties as required and assigned by Service Manager.
“A” or “B” Level Technicians:
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience in the repair of engines, automatic and manual transmissions, suspension systems, brakes, electrical systems, heating and cooling systems, and all general/major performance issues is required.
- High school diploma / Industry certification equivalent required.
- Chrysler experience preferred but not required.
- The ability to assist other technicians with problems and difficult situations, and the enforcement of safety procedures.
- Professional work ethic and appearance.
- Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position.
- Must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check, DMV screen, and drug screen.
- Must have own tools.
- State-of-the-art facility
- Family Owned and Operated
- Competitive pay plan
- Closed on weekends
- Health insurance
- Individual Life & Accident Program
- Paid Training & Career Development
- Associate Discount & Referral Program
- Great mentorship / team dynamics
- No corporate politics
McFadden Friendly Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram
11628 M-140 HwySouth Haven, MI
AutomotiveView all jobs at McFadden Friendly Motors Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram