Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer
- Expired: January 28, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer Covering Busy Virginia Real Estate Office
We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer to join our team. This person must have strong production skills, proficiency in graphic design software, and strong digital and print production knowledge. The ideal candidate would be a team player with a great attitude that enjoys working with people in a fast-paced office environment and can approach this position with responsibility and commitment. This position is located in Alexandria, Virginia
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Multi-task effectively
- Real Estate Experience a plus
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Acrobat
- Adobe Photoshop
General job description:
Candidate creates marketing content/materials for agents. Marketing deliverables include (digital, print) brochures, direct mail, advertisements, custom digital and print projects, and digital graphics.
- Creates high-level design/custom materials to support the corporate brand.
- Submits pre-press and exported design files for print and digital production
- Tracks and verifies all charges incurred for marketing and submits to Accounting
- Assists agents and other staff members with creative special projects
- Maintains a cordial, supportive working relationship with all associates and staff
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Please include a Portfolio of Work with application. Pay commensurate with work experience. This is a full-time permanent position. Office hours are Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
McEnearney Associates Inc
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Real Estate Graphic Designer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.