McDonnell and Associates, P.A. is seeking a Scheduling Associate to schedule real estate closings by coordinating with clients, national title companies, and signing agents. This position reports to the Scheduling Manager. The scheduled hours for this position are 11am - 8pm Monday - Friday and does require partial shifts 2-3 Saturdays each month.
- Coordinate and schedule real estate closings in a timely manner
- Monitor staff attorneys’ schedules for conflicts
- Maintain positive client relations
- Stay informed on industry knowledge
- Ensure client expectations are met
- Respond to communications in a timely manner
- Willingly perform other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Three to five years’ experience in customer service and real estate transactions
- Any combination of education and experience that provides required knowledge and skills
- Possess a valid driver’s license in the state of residence.