Are you our next A-Player addition to our award-winning team?
We are looking for leaders who are focused on personal and professional growth, team member victories, and organizational success. Exceptional candidates:
- Embrace freedom and accountability
- Are motivated to help the team succeed
- Want exceptional training and support
- Enjoy numerous perks
- Are comfortable in leadership roles
- Embrace technology and innovation
- Are passionate about the client experience
Sound like you?
We invite you to check out firm proudly acknowledged as “Best Closing Attorney” in multiple states, as well as recognized on the Inc. 5000 2014, 2015, and 2016 as being among the fastest growing private companies in the United States. If you are ready to work alongside accomplished business leaders in the firm changing the landscape of real estate law, connect with us.
Under limited supervision, the Closing/Escrow Attorney advises clients in real estate transactions involving the purchase, sale, or refinance of a home or commercial real estate property. This position reports directly to the State Managing Attorney.
TRAINING AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate must:
- Have Juris Doctorate
- Be licensed and hold a Bar card in good standing within the state in which they practice
- Hold or be able to obtain a notary public certification prior to being employed.
- Possess a valid driver’s license within the state of residence.
- Experience in real estate is a plus, but full training is provided.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Position requires evening and weekend flexibility
- Review of closing files
- Conduct real estate closings
- Explain documents and closing process to clients
- Conduct post-closing responsibilities
- Represent firm in a positive manner
- Understand that most appointments are out of the office
- Work comfortably with a schedule that varies from day-to-day
- Work one Saturday a month (with weekday off to compensate)
- Willingly perform other duties as assigned or requested
- Company Car for company related work (Gas paid for by Company)
- Cell Phone
- Mobile Printer and Scanner to be used for out of office appointments
- CLEs paid for by company
- Bar dues paid for by company
- Bonus for exceeding closing goals (business generation is not required but unlimited opportunity to generate additional income through it)
- Internal Marketing team for support
- Latest industry technology