CREW MEMBER // TEAM MEMBER // CASHIER
McDonald’s is hiring Team Members in HONOLULU!
Available Shifts: Mornings, Afternoons, Nights or Weekends
Hours: Full Time or Part Time
Description: McDonald’s cares about our employees and that’s why we provide them with an opportunity to learn, grow, and succeed every day. By offering industry-leading education programs and world-class training, we provide opportunities that foster valuable skills to help employees thrive while working at McDonald’s, and in the future!
A Team Member job at McDonald’s is more than just a paycheck – it’s a chance to gain life skills and grow as an individual. We’re committed to becoming America’s Best First Job.
You'll find out that a McDonald's Team Member job can help you grow with top notch training as well as our education programs that offer high school completion courses, upfront college tuition assistance and English Language courses.
So what does a Team Member get to do?
• Connect with customers to ensure they have a positive experience
• Help customers order their favorite McDonald's meals
• Prepare all of McDonald’s World Famous food
• Partner with other Crew and Managers to meet daily goals and have fun
• Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
• An outstanding attitude, with willingness to learn and grow
• Must be at least 16 years of age or older
• Must be able to manually lift and move up to 30 lbs.
• Must have the ability to stand during entire shift.
• Ability to reach, bend, stoop, lift, shake, stir, pour, carry, and push frequently.
• Ability to read (orders on tickets, menu board, receipts, etc.).
• Frequent contact/immersion of hands in water, cleaning and sanitation solutions, meat products, poultry products, seafood, and produce items.
• Frequent washing of hands.
• Competitive Starting Pay
• On-Going Leadership Training
• College Tuition Assistance
• Career Advancement Opportunities
• High School Completion and English Language Courses
• A Fun Work Environment & More!
We'd love to hear from you!
- Apply via this posting
- Then call: (562) 596-7072 for interview appointment information
No experience required. Training is provided. Key Words: QSR, Quick Service, Food, Fast Food, Restaurant, full time, part time, team member, crew member, cashier, cook, server, cashier, team member, crew member, restaurant retail, host, hostess, waiter, customer service, prep cook, line cook, dish machine operator, dishwasher, restaurant, food, retail, customer service,