Shift Manager - McDonald's
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Shift Managers perform a variety of tasks, which may include planning for each shift, monitoring performance during the shift, taking action to ensure the team is meeting McDonald’s standards, monitoring safety, security, and profitability, and communicating with the next Shift Manager to help prepare him/her to run a great shift, too. Shift Managers may also be responsible for meeting targets during their shifts and for helping their assigned Departments meet their goals.
As a Shift Manager, you may be responsible for:
• Food Safety
• Internal Communication
• Inventory Management
• Daily Maintenance and Cleanliness
• Managing Crew
• Quality Food Production
• Exceptional Customer Service
• Safety and Security
Previous leadership experience is preferred, ideally within a restaurant, retail or hospitality environment. We’re looking for positive team players with a flexible schedule who like to have fun, with the passion to work the famously fast paced McDonald’s environment. You must be 18 years or older to be a manager in our corporate owned and operated restaurants.
Along with competitive pay, a Shift Manager at a McDonald’s Corporate owned restaurant is eligible for incredible benefits including:
• Education through Archways to Opportunity including opportunities to earn a High School degree, college tuition assistance and English classes as a second language
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Pre-tax flexible spending accounts
• Short- and Long-Term Disability, life and accident insurance
• Paid Leaves of Absence
• Service awards
McDonald'sWhy Work Here?
McDonald's offers a great work environment that allows you to serve your community hot, fresh, and delicious food.
RetailView all jobs at McDonald's