McDonald's is proud to be one of the most recognized brands in the world, with restaurants in over 100 countries and billions of customers served each year. As the global leader in the food service industry, we have a legacy of innovation and hard work that continues to drive us. Today, we are growing with velocity and are focused on modernizing our experiences, not to make a different McDonald's, but to build a better McDonald's.
We are moving fast and are adding to our best-in-class team. Joining McDonald's means thinking big every day and preparing for a career that can have impact around the world. We are customer obsessed, committed to being leaders, and believe we are better when we work together. Over the last couple years, we've launched home delivery, modernized our restaurant experience through digital enhancements and have so much more to come.
We are dedicated to using our scale for good: good for people, our industry and the planet. From ambitious recycling initiatives and balanced sourcing efforts to our partnership with Ronald McDonald House Charities, we are constantly improving. We see every single day as a chance to have a genuine impact on our customers, our people and our partners.
The Operations Associate role conducts objective evaluations such as Customer Experience and Food Safety visits and National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards. You will analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations. This position also develops a holistic restaurant operation skillset across all Restaurant Department Management systems through ongoing assessment and training.
This role is based in Little Rock, AK.Responsibilities
- Conducts objective evaluations (i.e., Customer Experience Visit, Food Safety Visit, National Restaurant Building and Equipment Standards) to analyze restaurant performance across customer experience and operations
- Protects the McDonald's brand by identifying issues that may pose risks to customer experience and brand perceptions
- Supports operational excellence by identifying restaurants that do not meet McDonald's QSC (Quality Service Cleanliness) / safety standards
- Develops a holistic restaurant operations skillset across all Restaurant Department Management systems through rotations and trainings (i.e., GM, Guest Services, Kitchen, People, Deployment)
- Builds deep expertise in a specific Restaurant Department Management system and provides expert mentoring and root cause analysis to O/O's
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert to provide support to restaurants as requested by O/O's on specific operations initiatives
- SME regarding specific operations initiatives
- Shadows Franchise Business Partners to assist in developing a full restaurant consulting toolkit
- Accurate, consistent evaluator that relies on measurable facts and observations
- Strong attention to detail and ability to keep reports and evaluations organized
- Effective time management skills to keep up with a demanding evaluation and travel schedule
- Self starter capable of developing both a deep understanding of all Restaurant Department Management systems
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build amicable relationships with O/O's and restaurant managers
- Recognizes patterns and develops intuition around common restaurant performance issues
- Travel: 40-60% - day and overnight trips may be required for this position
Country: United States
Requisition Number: 7059BR