Experienced Bankruptcy Paralegal
McDonald Law Group, LLC Henderson, NV
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Engaging energetic fast paced law firm seeking full time experienced paralegal. Candidate must have a minimum of two (2) year experience in the legal field and work independently. Bilingual communication skills in English/Spanish a plus. Experience should be in most or all of the following practice areas: specifically bankruptcy (Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 - debtor), family law, estate planning, and business law.
Successful candidates will be familiar with and be able to perform the following duties:
• Organize and manage case files and maintain calendars, meet deadlines, document actions, input information into the file database software, and draft correspondence related to cases,
• Interact on a daily basis with clients, court clerks, opposing counsel’s, and/or office staff,
• Excellent punctuation and grammar skills used to review documents and case documentation,
• Draft standard letters, pleadings, schedule depositions and /or mediations,
• Filing electronically pursuant to local rules
• Maintain billing for clients and time spent
• Schedule and maintain appointments and Court calendars for attorneys.
Qualified applicants will be self-motivated, good team players, have a desire for professional growth, be able to follow directions, work well in a stressful, fast-paced environment, be punctual, highly attentive to detail, organized, and be comfortable interacting with Court staff, law office personnel, and the general public in a pleasant, professional and patient manner on a daily basis. Computer literacy, familiarity with Nevada rules of civil procedure, and proper telephone etiquette a must.
Please forward a cover letter with your resume. Previous employment references and background checks will be performed prior to any offers of employment being extended. EOE
McDonald Law Group, LLCWhy Work Here?
Intellectually challenging work in a great team environment.
Engaging, energetic fast paced law firm focusing in the following practice areas: civil litigation, real estate and business law.
203 S Water StreetHenderson, NV
LegalView all jobs at McDonald Law Group, LLC