McCulloh Therapeutic Solutions (www.mtskids.com) is looking for new team members to serve in our Spartanburg, SC based clinic. Are you a speech-langauge pathologist and value things like serving, trust, relationships, and growth, this is your call to action! APPLY NOW.
- Develop therapy and treatment plans for speech disorders
- Implement standardized tests for accurate diagnosis of communication disorders
- Establish treatment goals and milestones with patients
- Document and store treatment plans and progress reports
- Update patient progress to relevant parties
- Research related speech and language problems
- Masters in Speech Language Pathology
- CCCs and CF encouraged to apply
- Grit? Required. A love for adventure? Beneficial. Starbucks, Google docs and Comfort Color Tees? Well, just a part of the life here at MTS Kids. Making a difference? Absolute!
Join our team on this mission to give the next generation A Voice That Lasts Forever!
Find more details and the online team member application at www.mtskids.com/join-our-team.
Why Speech-Language Pathologists are saying “yes” to MTS and loving their career!
“I wanted to find an encouraging and supportive group of people who would help me to grow and influence the lives of children.”
Kiersten/ Schools Division
“I feel that the values and mission of MTS most closely align with my values and mission as an SLP-A.”
Traci/ Schools Division
“I love the kind people I get to work with and I love how the whole team seeks to play out our awesome core values.”
Sharon/ Travel Therapy Division
“MTS made me feel like part of the family the very first time I walked through the door!”
Claire/ Private Clinic Division
Our benefits and relocation package is tailored to meet the needs of each team member. Healthcare, student-loan and retirement assistance available. How can we best serve you? Apply now to discuss next steps.