McCormick & Company Incorporated Commerce, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mojave Foods Corporation, a subsidiary of McCormick & Company, Inc. and nationwide manufacturer & distributor of Hispanic Consumer Products is seeking a full time Utility Worker for the facility located in Commerce, CA. This person will report to the Team Manager and will work very closely supporting the team Lead.
With more than $100 million in annual sales, our company manufactures and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the Hispanic Community. Additionally, we market different and leading brands including: El Guapo, the leading bagged spice brand in the market; McCormick Produce Partners, McCormick Mayonnaise, as well as a range of McCormick herb, spice and seasoning products. Every day, Mojave Foods is a place where employees can transform, collaborate, and contribute to progress.
Mojave Foods offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services which address the needs of employees and their families.
The Utility Worker position is responsible for material movement and SAP transactions across the assigned shift. This individual must be able to remain fully attentive of their work surroundings while working in a fast pace production environment.
- Safely operate all material handling equipment including pallet movers, pallet positioners, and barrel movers. Support the materials handling process for production related materials
- Perform advanced SAP transactions including, but not limited to Consumption, Returns/Quality Verifications. Develop, revise, and review documentation for all materials related activities
- Communicate daily with Crew Leads & team to follow up on corrective action assignments.
- Select premade order kits from correct bins and assign to appropriate lines. Examines finished pallets before pickup and distributes materials. Remove completed finished goods and complete consumptions in SAP.
- Prepare changeover carts and assist in change over processes.
- Maintain an orderly and organized work area and warehouse
- Remove finished good pallets, weigh pallets and scrap when applicable
- Ability to do scale reading and perform simple math calculations required.
- Ability to lift 6-7 pounds on a consistent basis, 8-33 pounds on a frequent basis, and 40-50 pounds on an occasional basis required.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work well with others required.
- Ability to work overtime on a frequent basis and on weekends as required by scheduling/production demands required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish preferred
McCormick and Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion,national origin, disability,protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation, and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick.
McCormick & Company IncorporatedWhy Work Here?
We encourage growth, respect everyone's contributions and do what's right for our business, our people, and our planet.
With more than $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments, and other flavorful products to the entire food industry – retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation, and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick.
Energy and Environment