McCormick & Company, Inc., a world leader in the spice, flavor and seasonings industry, is seeking a full time HR Business Partner II. This new hire will work in our Springfield Manufacturing Plant, located at 4455 E Mustard Way in Springfield, MO. The HR Business Partner II will report to a HR Director.
With more than $5 billion in annual sales, the Company manufactures markets and distributes spices, seasoning mixes, condiments and other flavorful products to the entire food industry retail outlets, food manufacturers and foodservice businesses. We create differentiating flavors consumers prefer with unmatched quality, science, innovation and service. Every day, no matter where or what you eat, you can enjoy food flavored by McCormick. McCormick makes every moment and meal better
As a company recognized for exceptional commitment to employees, McCormick offers a wide variety of benefits, programs and services. Benefits include, but are not limited to, tuition assistance, medical, dental, vision, disability, group life insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacations.
The Human Relations Business Partner consults with business units and HR colleagues to identify business and/or people concerns and work together to develop solutions. The HR Business Partner achieves employee and management satisfaction through the direction, development and implementation of effective employee relations, recruiting and selection processes and training programs. The HR Business Partner for the Springfiled Plant will provide leadership and strategic support for McCormicks manufacturing plant in Springfield, MO and will partner closely with plant leaders and HR colleagues to ensure the continued building of a high-performance work system within the facility. The HR Business Partner achieves employee and management satisfaction through the direction, development and implementation of effective employee relations, recruiting selection processes and training programs.
- Provide HR leadership as a results focused change agent in the areas of employee engagement, recruitment, employee relations, wage/salary administration, performance management, employee communications, training/benefits and policy interpretation
- Partner with Managers, Technicians, and all other employees in the plant to initiate employee development programs and provided individual development and career counseling, training and development programs, conflict resolution, team skills, and leadership skills in a multi shift environment
- Provides insight, leadership and support for short-term and long-term workforce planning using data driven analysis for exempt and non-exempt staff
- Leads the High-Performance Pill to influence culture and increase employee engagement
- Supports recruitment and selection activities
- Leads the exempt and non-exempt salary review processes
- Leads HR process improvement initiatives and special projects and/or training initiatives from start to finish
- Act as a contributor and a proactive agent in the development and delivery of diversity and inclusion programs
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Human Resources, or a related field
- Minimum of 8 years of HR experience
- Labor Relations experience
- Experience coaching/counseling across levels and functions
- Experience managing multiples projects / initiatives simultaneously & executing successfully to completion
- Strong teamwork and partnership with cross functional teams
- Able to draw valid conclusions when analyzing data and/or employee relation investigations to deliver workable solutions
- Experience leading teams and development of staff
- Able to influence
- Ability to work flexible hours across three shifts to meet business demands
- PHR/SPHR Certification
- Experience working in a manufacturing facility
- Experience managing direct reports
- Willingness to relocate for future assignments
McCormick & Company is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
As a general policy, McCormick does not offer employment visa sponsorships upon hire or in the future.