- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Reports to Warehouse Manager
Plan and execute assigned orders to exceed customer expectations, ensure customer satisfaction, and maintain profitability for McCollister’s and its members.
Manages warehouse functions including loading, unloading, and storing freight to meet customer and warehouse requirements. Supervises warehouse operations.
● Responsibilities encompass all warehousing activities, receiving, inspection, shipping, wireless inventory control, and data entry.
● Manage warehouse space to optimize efficiency.
● Manage warehouse property (i.e. supplies, equipment, facilities).
● Operate warehouse equipment including material handling equipment.
● Maintain forklift certification files in accordance with OSHA standards.
● Handle freight properly to maximize efficiency and exceed customer expectations.
● Manage inventories to ensure protection of customer goods, equipment, and facilities.
● Identify problems to the Warehouse Manager.
● Complete paperwork associated with freight handling (i.e. exception sheets, pallet cards).
● Supervise daily warehouse operations.
● Supervises warehouse workers to maximize efficiency.
● Additional duties as assigned by management.
● Equivalent combination of education and experience.
● A minimum 3 years’ warehouse supervision experience and be proficient at loading, unloading, receiving, and paperwork management
● Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with automated WMS systems
● Forklift and bar coding experience is needed
● Ability to lift 75 lbs
● Positive communication skills
● Strong interpersonal relationship skills
● Excellent computer skills
● Candidate must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
● Must be organized
● Proven track record of working in a team environment and autonomously
● Hands-on working supervisor
● Must be able to work in a fast pace environment
● Able to learn asset scanning system
● Strong work ethic and detailed
● Willingness to learn
● Excellent organizational and communication skills
● Very organized and work in a timely manner
● Team oriented and personally committed to continuous improvement
● Demonstrated ability to interface effectively and positively with all members of the organization
● Basic computer and typing skills for basic Microsoft Office and Google G Suite applications
Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(k), life insurance, and vacation, sick, and holiday pay
Must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F D/V
McCollister's Global Services
AddressWest Chicago, IL
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Supervisor Warehouse jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.