Warehouse Associate/State Licensing Experience
McCollister's Global Services Fontana, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision, 401k,
McCollister's Global Services Inc. is seeking experienced warehouse workers for a position at our Fontana, CA location. This is a full-time position. Hours vary including some Saturdays.
Applicants must have warehouse experience and be proficient at loading, unloading, receiving, and paperwork management.
Candidates must meet the following requirements:
1. Be at least 18 years of age.
2. Have been employed full-time for at least three years by a pharmacy or a wholesale distributor in a capacity related to the dispensing or distributing of prescription drugs/devices, including recordkeeping for the dispensing, or distributing of prescription drugs/devices.
3. He or she shall have a minimum of one year of paid work experience working for a licensed wholesaler/manufacturer/pharmacy, in the past three years.
4. He or she shall be a high school graduate or possess a general education development equivalent.
5. This position will be domiciled in Fontana, California
6. Not have been convicted of a violation of any federal, state, or local laws relating to wholesale or retail prescription drug/device distribution or the distribution of controlled substances.
7. Not have been convicted of a felony under a federal, state, or local law.
Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(k), and vacation, sick and holiday pay.
Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Please reply immediately with your resume to see if you qualify for an interview.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F D/V
McCollister's Global ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great supply chain, warehouse and logistics provider with a technology-rich brand new contemporary headquarters in New Jersey.
McCollister's Global Services is one of the largest logistics and warehousing providers in the country, providing high-value product transportation, wireless inventory-controlled warehousing, and household goods moving and storage. McCollister's has several fleets including high-end auto transportation, fitness distribution, aerospace, heavy haul, and nationwide warehousing/storage.
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at McCollister's Global Services