Customer Service Rep
McCollister's Global Services Burlington, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
McCollister's Global Services, a leader in logistics and transportation is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join our operations team at our new headquarters in Burlington, NJ. This is a great job for recent college graduates looking to start their careers. Business Logistics or General Business degree preferred. Familiarity with US geography helpful. This position will help you to learn the transportation industry from the ground up. Candidates must be able to pass a background check and drug screen.
Job Description and duties include:
- Provide high touch customer service
- Respond promptly to all inquiries received via email, phone and fax from customers and prospects
- Follow up on initial contacts
- Maintain records of telephonic interactions, orders, and accounts
- Meet predetermined metrics/goals
- Assist customers with logistics needs, quoting, tracking and reporting.
- Maintain and update customer records
Benefits include medical, prescription, dental, vision, 401(K), and vacation, sick, and holiday pay.
Candidates must be able to pass background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F D/V
McCollister's Global ServicesWhy Work Here?
Great supply chain, warehouse and logistics provider with a technology-rich brand new contemporary headquarters in New Jersey.
McCollister's Global Services is one of the largest logistics and warehousing providers in the country, providing high-value product transportation, wireless inventory-controlled warehousing, and household goods moving and storage. McCollister's has several fleets including high-end auto transportation, fitness distribution, aerospace, heavy haul, and nationwide warehousing/storage.
BusinessView all jobs at McCollister's Global Services