McCloy Implement Hayden, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
- $25 Hourly
We are seeking an Executive Assistant at McCloy Implement. You will provide high-level administrative & executive support for the owners of our company.
- Handle administrative needs of primarily Mike, but also Jacob & Jamie
- Arrange conference calls and meetings
- Answering and directing calls to appropriate executives and parties, taking messages
- Opening, sorting, and distributing correspondence, including email and and snail mail
- Plan work-related travel details
- Receive visitors
- Maintain inventory and office supplies. Anticipate office needs; evaluate new office products; place and often expedite orders when necessary.
- Coordinate finances, assist with budget preparation
- Prepare executive responses to routine memos, letters, or correspondence
- Prepare and develop a records management system; maintain and recommend changes to records system when appropriate.
- Filing and retrieving corporate records, documents, and reports.
- Interact with customers when appropriate and problem solve. Document complaints and develop an appropriate course of action. Report problems to executives when they cannot be resolved for attention.
- Manage Company Website & Social Media Accounts.
- Previous experience as an executive secretary, administrative assistant, or in other related fields
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional Demeanor
- Ability to "think on your feet."
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Understanding of basic accounting principles
- Familiarity with Quickbooks or other accounting software
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills
- This position will be approximately 15-20 hours/week.
- 6-10 work hours/week will be onsite; the remainder of the work (10-15 hours/week) can be accomplished remotely if desired.
McCloy ImplementWhy Work Here?
We're a vibrant new company offering an innovative, honest, & flexible work environment.
McCloy Implement is an innovative firearms accessories manufacturer.
BusinessView all jobs at McCloy Implement