Project Coordinator - Clinton Engineering
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Clinton Engineering is seeking a Project Coordinator.
The Project Coordinator will work out of our Clinton, IA office and will be responsible to help to administer all documentation related to current and upcoming construction projects, as well as providing office support. Data entry and general accounting functions will play an integral role in the day-to-day duties of the Project Coordinator role.
This position will begin as part-time with the opportunity for full-time (40 hours) status in the future. The pay range for this position is $18-$24 and is benefit-eligible at 30 hours.
Scheduling can be flexible, with the opportunity to work 5-8 hours a day. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for flexibility around a school schedule.
All candidates must possess a valid driver’s license and the ability to pass a pre-employment background check and drug screen.
What makes you successful in this position?
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent required, associate’s degree in accounting or business highly preferred
- 2+ years of experience in accounting, payroll, or relevant area. Previous administrative support work in the construction industry gives you the advantage over other candidates!
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) and web-based software.
- Adaptability with the ability to quickly learn and become proficient in new software or programs.
Why should you work here?
Check out the McCarthy-Bush Corporation here -> https://bit.ly/iinwood
- The ability to gain real-world experience from dynamic professionals with diverse expertise
- Competitive compensation
- Generous benefits package with 401k match
- Flexible PTO Policy
TechnologyView all jobs at McCarthy Bush
Get fresh Project Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.