- Expired: October 02, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
McCarthy Building Companies, Inc. is America's premier, 100% employee owned commercial construction company. With offices nationwide, we specialize in a wide range of project types that are as diverse and wide-ranging as the communities in which we build. Our innovative teams collaborate with clients and industry partners starting in the earliest stages of design, throughout construction and beyond project completion.
McCarthys reputation for tackling the toughest building challenges starts with our focus on developing high-performing individuals and teams. We do this through our award winning training programs, a best in class Total Rewards program, and a focus on equipping diverse teams of employee owners through a connected and inclusive culture aligned with our values of: Genuine. We, Not I. All In.
How do McCarthy partners define our culture?
We Live Our Core Values: We do whatever it takes to deliver on our promises with honesty and integrity in alignment with our Strategic Map.
We Are Employee Owned: We are personally invested in building the things people need in our communities.
We Feel Like A Family: We value human to human connections and help each other succeed.
We Are Builders: We respect the work we do and everyone who helps make it happen.
This is an opportunity to join a top-performing corporatetalent acquisitionteam that is highly valued by the business and works on a wide variety of roles across the country. This person will report directly to the Sr. Manager of TA Operations and work on salaried recruiting roles across the country, with a focus on our Southern Region, serving as a key member of McCarthy's Talent Acquisition team.This role requires occasional travel.
- Interact with senior and mid-level management on a consistent basis to ensure overall priorities are correctly assessed and processes are understood
- Work with hiring managers to identify staffing needs, develop job descriptions and fill critical positions as needed
- Analyze and assess existing employment processes; make recommendations for improvements.
- Build networks to source qualified candidates, including regional college relations activities such as coordination of campus visits, interview teams andfollow-up interviews
- Ensure compliance with all legal/governmental/regulatory requirements
- Conduct high volume of candidate screening calls and interviews for open positions as assigned
- Screen resumes for appropriate skills, credentials, experience and knowledge and conduct in-person and phone screen interviews to determine technical and cultural fit
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Development, Business, Psychology, or related field
- 4+ years experience as a Recruiter/HR Professional working in technical or engineering recruiting, construction recruiting a plus
- Demonstrated track record of name generation, sourcing, cold calling, and successful hiring of mid-level and executive-level candidates in a highly competitive industry
- Experiencewith college relations recruiting programs preferred
- Ability to work within company structure and across a variety of departments, experience working in a Fortune 1000 business environment preferred
- In-depth knowledge of federal/state laws, employment regulations and current HR issues, trends and best practices
- Well developed writing, oral communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to initiate and effectively implement new processes
McCarthy Building Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
McCarthy Building Co
BusinessView all jobs at McCarthy Building Co
Get fresh Construction Recruiters jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.