Experienced Project Manager (Electrical)
- Expired: June 24, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
McCarthy is currently seeking a skilled Project Manager with Electrical emphasis to lead the effort in coordinating the electrical scopes on one of our major federal project sites near downtown St. Louis.
The Electrical Project Manager is the primary leader of electrical scopes in the field and is directly accountable for successful safety, financial performance, and team development. In addition, this position is responsible for building and maintaining a strong relationship with the subcontractors, owner, architect, engineers and the entire McCarthy project team. The ideal candidate will have demonstrated experience in project management and exposure to managing electrical scopes of work.
- Effectively manage a McCarthy Electrical Team (Sup, ASup, Engineers) and Electrical Subcontractors on a large Power and Telecom Project
- Ensure project quality and effective implementation of safety, EEO, and Affirmative Action program
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with vendors, Subcontractors, and Owners to represent McCarthy Core Values
- Oversee the pay request process, job cost report, and total cost projection reports
- Work with the Project team to track schedule progress and refine as necessary to optimize Schedule progress
- Work with the Projects Staff and Quality Control Team to execute the Quality Control Program, as it relates to the Electrical Discipline
- Work with the Projects Controls Team to evaluate Scope Changes and Cost Proposals
- Maintain thorough understanding of the McCarthy/ Owner contract and develop detailed Project Contract status report
- Develop, schedule, and lead specific project close-out processes
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Construction Management or Engineering required
- Knowledge of electrical construction principles/ practices required
- 7+ years of experience in managing construction projects required
- Experience leading successful project teams, including development of employees and maintaining relationships with external entities required
- Experience working with subcontractors required
- Experience with self-perform work preferred
McCarthy Building Co
AddressSaint Louis, MO
TechnologyView all jobs at McCarthy Building Co