Administrative Assistant - Renewable Energy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
RE Administrative Assistant Job Description
McCarthy is seeking an Administrative Assistant based out of the organization’s Southwest Office in Phoenix, Arizona. This position provides administrative support to the Renewable Energy Business Unit.
Reporting & Working Relationships
- Reports to the Executive Assistant for the Renewable Energy Unit
- Works with fellow Administrative/Executive Assistants to effectively manage the administrative functions of the office
- Will support various functions and work with Region Directors, Managers and staff
- Will interact and coordinate with external clients and candidates
- Project manage the administration of programs or processes to ensure they are completed with, accuracy, high quality and within deadlines
- High-Level calendar and schedule management
- Schedule, plan and coordinate internal and external meetings, trainings, lunches/dinners, interviews, video conferences and conference calls
- Coordinate travel and accommodations
- Strategize, plan and execute on business development and preconstruction efforts including coordinating conference participation, speaking engagements, client events etc.
- Assist with special events, conferences, seminars, heart hats community efforts and teambuilding
- Compose and produce a variety of business correspondence, including agendas, reports, confidential documents and/or forms
- Track, maintain and report on various data to support the teams
- Prepare and process expense reports
- Review and process office invoices
- Office supply ordering
- Provide front desk and switchboard coverage as needed
- Perform basic administrative and support functions for office
- Document Control tasks not limited to:
- RFP Document Management
- List of Contract Documents
- Owner Agreement Document Tracking
- Non-Disclosure Agreement Execution and Filing
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
- 5 years of administrative experience
- Event, travel and meeting coordination experience
- High proficiency in calendaring using Microsoft Outlook
- High proficiency with Word and Excel programs
- Knowledge in SharePoint
- Able to multi-task and assist multiple people and functions with competing priorities
- Experience in working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to meet daily deadlines
- May be exposed to sensitive or confidential information, the ability to maintain the highest levels of confidentiality, integrity and discretion is critical
- Forward-thinking and has an ability and willingness to anticipate needs and be proactive
- Willingness to partner with the administrative team and others to achieve high-performing partnerships
- Ability to compose non-routine correspondence on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail and solid follow through
- Ability to write and communicate effectively
McCarthy Building Companies is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, religious beliefs, marital status, genetic information, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
McCarthy Building Co
BusinessView all jobs at McCarthy Building Co
Get fresh Administrative Assist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.