CST / Surgical Technologist
Part of the Surgical team, handling the instruments, supplies, and equipment during the surgical procedure.
You must have the understanding of the procedure being performed anticipating the needs of the surgeon.
- Great Benefits
- Sign on Bonus
- Relocation Assistance
CST / Surgical Technologist Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Certified Surgical Technologist (CST)
- One year of operating room experience
CST / Surgical Technologist Responsibilities:
- Prepare operating rooms for surgery
- Sterilize and supply equipment
- Prepare patients for surgery
- Assist surgeons and nurses during surgery by passing instruments and other sterile supplies