Medical Technologist - (MLT) ASCP
McCall and Lee Rock Springs, WY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Medical Technologist / MLT (ASCP Certified)
This scenic location is a great escape from the big city and a chance to work among the best. Finding a balance between work and fulfilling life outside of work is no easy task. If you appreciate scenic views, beautiful natural forests, fishing, world-class golf courses, and affordable housing this would be the perfect place to settle down and become a member of a tight-knit and family-oriented community.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct chemical analysis of body fluids, including blood, urine, or spinal, to determine the presence of normal or abnormal components
- Collect biological specimens from patients
- Operate, calibrate, and maintain equipment used in quantitative or qualitative analysis
- Enter data from analysis of medical tests or clinical results into computer for storage
- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology or related field
- Associates Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Certification by the ASCP Board of Registry/Board of Certification
- Strong IT Background
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact me via phone or email:
Ally Gonzalez | Executive Recruiter
McCall and Lee
McCall and Lee is a specialized healthcare recruiting company that provides staffing, recruitment, and healthcare consulting. McCall and Lee is also approved to broker accounts receivable (medical factoring) and consults for many healthcare related services. McCall and Lee is committed to exceptional standards of integrity and service in providing human resource advisory services, career coaching, retention, recruiting expertise, and career opinions to publicly and privately held businesses. We have specialized expertise in healthcare / clinical recruiting, executive, nursing, physician, allied health, and physical therapy.
AddressRock Springs, WY