Full Time / Great Benefits / ***SIGN ON BONUS***
McCall & Lee has been engaged by a facility in the Western Montana Region to find a full-time Echo Sonographer. With the facility being in driving distance of beautiful mountains, lakes, and state parks if you trying to escape the big city hustle and bustle this opportunity could be for you.
As an Echo Sonographer, you are responsible for performing non-invasive cardiovascular procedures including but not limited to adult/pediatric echocardiography and vascular procedures. You will work closely with other healthcare team members to facilitate exceptional patient care and efficient completion of diagnostic studies while also promoting optimal unit operations and acting as a preceptor. You will demonstrate proficiency in all aspects of adult and pediatric echocardiography, vascular imaging, performing EKG procedures, stress tests, transport patients to and from department as needed to complete diagnostic procedures, order supplies for the Echo lab and coordinate day to day operations of the lab, document exams in logbook prepare exam tracing for physician review, interpret and enter appropriate charges into Meditech, corroborate patients’ clinical history with procedure and assures information is documented and available for use by licensed practitioner
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Perform and process Ultrasounds and digitally send them to a Radiologist for interpretation.
- Communicate effectively with call center
- Demonstrate regular attendance.
- Communicate efficiently and perform professionally with peers, supervisory staff, and clients.
- Maintain required certification and registries, health requirements, and operational requirements
- Graduate of an Ultrasound technology program.
- Valid driver’s license in the applicable state and in good current standing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Complete and successfully pass drug screening and background check.
- Good organizational skills.
- Knowledge of applicable Regions geography and travel routes.
- Pleasant phone manner and strong interpersonal and communication skills.
If you are a qualified candidate, bright, and energetic, we look forward to hearing from you!
Matt Morgan | Recruiter
McCall and Lee