With over 40 years of experiences in Real Estate Law, our Law Firm has an immediate opening for a full- time NY Attorney in our New Rochelle, NY office. We are a fast- paced, mid-sized law firm representing mortgage lenders, banks and financial institutions in New York, New Jersey, Florida, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, DC and Virginia.
The ideal candidate will be a logical and analytical thinker with at least three (3) or more years’ experiences in Real Estate, Foreclosure, Bankruptcy and/or Title Law. Must have strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, organizational and communication skills. The attorney will handle all aspects of foreclosure litigation. Successful candidates must have New York bar.
- Represent secured creditors, banks, and mortgage services
- Draft various motions and written responses, including motions for summary judgement, motions to dismiss complaints, and orders to show cause.
- Conduct and defend depositions
- Review and address court and attorney correspondence
- Interpret laws, legislation or regulations
- Analyze data, legal questions, and existing evidence or facts
- License in NY
- Minimum of 3 year of foreclosure experience
- Minimum of 3 year of litigation experience
- Complete knowledge of NY motion practice
- Leadership skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to work meticulously to ensure quality of work
- Ability to manage heavy workloads and projects.
This is a full-time position with immediately availability.
Salary: Negotiable based on experience