With over 40 years of legal experiences in Real Estate Law, McCabe, Weisberg & Conway, LLC has an immediate opening for a full- time Administrative Assistant supporting the Compliance Department in our busy Center City Philadelphia, PA office.
MWC is a high volume, fast- paced, multi-office law firm representing Mortgage Lenders, Banks and Financial Institutions in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, DC, Virginia and Florida through the Foreclosure and Bankruptcy legal process.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Provide administrative support to Compliance Director;
· Assist Compliance Director and Compliance Managers with conducting firm wide and job specific compliance training;
· Assist Compliance Director with preparing reports for clients and/or internal use;
· Assist Compliance Director with monitor firm compliance training to ensure timely and satisfactory completion;
· Assist in preparing materials and resources for various regulatory examinations and audits;
· Assist in updating compliance related procedures and implement necessary changes;
· Attend internal and external calls to track meeting minutes and mange follow ups;
· Assist Compliance Director and Compliance Managers with monthly capacity calculations of attorney/staff/ file ratios;
The Ideal Candidate possesses the following skills and experience:
· Microsoft Office skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint;
· Minimum of 1 year administrative office experience;
· Experience with data entry;
· Strong proofreading and editing documents skills;
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
· Ability to work in a fast paced environment to meet client deadlines;
· Strong attention to detail and organization;
· Ability to work cooperatively with clients and MWC staff across all departments and all firm offices;
· Ability to work independently and take initiate as appropriate;
· Ability to adapt to change.
This is a full-time position, with immediately availability. We invite you to apply to our firm by submitting your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration. Passing of our background, drug test and credit check is a requirement for hire.
Compensation: Non-exempt; Compensation will be based on experience and qualifications.
Benefits package: Medical, Vision, Dental, 401 K, Life Insurances, Short Term and Long Term Disabilities paid time off and firm paid holidays.
Schedule: Office hours are 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM and employee chose their schedule from options: 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM; 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM or 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM.
Travel: Possible travel to other MWC for training or client audits.
This employer does not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran. It is also the policy to employ and to advance in employment, all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status, and to base all employment decisions only on valid job requirements.