Custodial Support Supervisor
McCann Janitorial has opening for M-F evenings 5:30pm-9:30pm(approx) overseeing quality assurance, providing substitute cleaning, training new staff, etc. A company van is provided to travel to various customer facilities. Experience preferred, paid training.
A custodial supervisor oversees an organization's the custodial team. They develop plans and strategies to maintain the cleanliness of buildings and facilities, supervise the performance of custodial staff, delegate responsibilities, set goals and objectives, and solve issues and concerns when any arise. They may also participate in conducting routine maintenance inspections, recruiting staff, training staff, negotiating with suppliers, and securing supplies. Additionally, they ensure safety standards and policies are followed.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct building maintenance and cleanliness inspections for necessary repairs and safety hazards and report to customer along with follow up.
- Perform general maintenance, repairs, and cleaning, floor scrubbing, sweeping, power washing, and plumbing.
- Facilitate all OSHA requirements and recommendations for safety.
- Inspect all facilities for equipment operation and cleanliness; initiate and supervise preventive maintenance programs service contracts.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by instructing and supervising employees.
For more open positions see mccannjanitorial.com/contact-us-1.html
or Call 410-665-5115
Join our TEAM TODAY!
McCANN janitorialCalvert, MD
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.