Online Sales Concierge
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Life Insurance , Retirement
McBride Homes has an exciting opportunity for an Online Sales Concierge to join our sales and marketing team. McBride is Missouri's largest homebuilder and is an industry leader in residential new home construction. We have built over 35,000 homes across the St. Louis area and have been in business over 75 years. We are seeking a high energy candidate with a positive can-do attitude to respond immediately to all online and phone leads and provide a world class experience to potential home buyers. This is an in-office position located in our new state-of-the-art facility in Chesterfield Valley.
- Provide immediate live chat response to all online leads (based upon agreed live chat session hours).
- Answer phone calls and respond to voicemails for online leads.
- Add new online leads into designated CRM and maintain that information until the lead is transferred to a New Home Sales Consultant.
- Devise and implement a targeted follow-up process for all online leads consistent with buyers' specific needs.
- Follow-up with each online lead until an appointment has been set to meet with a New Home Sales Consultant.
- Confirm appointments with Sales Consultants with appropriate follow-up as needed.
- Track and report on conversion statistics (leads/converted, appointments set, appointments kept, appointments/sales).
- Maintain current knowledge of all McBride communities. Site visits to each community twice a year are required.
- Participate in weekly sales meetings.
- Send out marketing collateral requested by online leads.
- Perform and maintain competitive web market research.
- Review the new home listings on third-party websites and McBride website.
Skills and Qualifications:
- High energy with positive can-do attitude. Must enjoy sales and marketing activities.
- Advanced web, email, and CRM database experience.
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office and spreadsheet applications.
- Detail oriented, customer-focused follow-up skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to respond professionally and effectively to emails and phone calls.
- Sales experience preferred.
- Works well in an unstructured environment and can quickly tackle ad-hoc projects with minimal supervision.
- Experience working under deadlines.
- Current working knowledge of homebuilding and residential real estate industry a plus.
McBride offers competitive compensation: $50,000 base salary plus monthly bonus opportunity, and an annual bonus program. We also provide an outstanding benefits including, health, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance benefits, a 401(k) plan with matching contribution, paid vacation, on on-site fitness center, and the opportunity to work in a collaborative and entrepreneurial work environment.
McBride is an equal opportunity employer.
McBride HomesChesterfield, MO
TourismView All McBride Homes Jobs
Get fresh Online Sales Concierge jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.