- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our dental practice is conveniently located in Rancho San Diego, and we are seeking a full time Dental Assistant (DA) to join us Monday t0 Friday from 8AM to 5PM.
We offer amazing benefits such as:
- Medical Insurance
- Paid time off
- Room for upward mobility and personal development
- An awesome work environment
- and more!
Please note our office is taking every appropriate measure to keep our team members and patients safe with proper use of PPE.
Job Summary: The Registered Dental Assistant (RDA or Dental Assistant (DA) works on behalf of the patient and the dentist helping to assure a high level of professional excellence in oral health care delivery.
Summary of Essential Job Functions for our Registered Dental Assistant (RDA or Dental Assistant (DA) include:
- Sterilize and disinfect instruments and equipment
- Prepare treatment rooms, instruments, and tray setups for dental procedures
- Greet and prepare patients for treatment
- Take radiographs and intraoral photos as needed
- Assist the dentist during examinations and treatment procedures
- Conduct work in compliance with office policies and procedures, safety, and OSHA guidelines
- Record medical and dental histories and vital signs of patient
- Provide postoperative instructions prescribed and directed by the doctor in charge
- Record treatment information in patient records
- Participate in the achievement of patient satisfaction and office production goals by working efficiently and providing a high level of patient service
We are looking to fill this position right away. If you want to join our amazing team please APPLY TODAY!Skills:
- General Practice
AddressSan Marcos, CA
Get fresh Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.