- Posted: over a month ago
Want the opportunity of a lifetime with no downside risk? Rapidly growing, local Financial Planning Firm is seeking a motivated candidate to join our well-established team!
At McAdams Group LLC, our main goal is to help people who are in or nearing retirement, build a strategy based on their specific goals, to help enable them to generate renewable streams of income for their retirement. If you want to genuinely help people protect their hard-earned assets, while creating a career path and building your financial future, you won’t want to miss out on this opportunity!
We are seeking an experienced assistant who is friendly, reliable and highly organized to work in our rapidly expanding Financial Services office. Task prioritization, problem solving, and attention to detail are key to assisting our office.
- Perform office support tasks within the organization including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with preparation for seminars and workshops
- Assist with off-site events as needed
- Assist all departments with projects and daily tasks
- Responsible for mailings including overnight such as UPS
- Oversee all administrative aspects of seminar prep including registrations, confirmations, certificates, badges & evaluations, & mailing of materials to seminar site when needed
- Prepare documents as needed
- Open, sort and send mail/Maintain filing systems
- Order office and kitchen supplies and equipment as needed
- Keep supplies organized in an orderly manner
- Maintain reception area for clients and other visitors
- Scan and copy
- Work with vendors to ensure that the office and equipment are in good order
- Greet visitors and provide beverages and food for visitors as required
Qualifications & Skills
- Minimum high school diploma/college degree or additional technical training a plus!
- At least three years of office experience
- Intermediate computer, Microsoft Office suite and Internet application skills
- CRM experience a plus
- Experience in the use of standard office equipment
Powered by JazzHR
McAdams Group, LLC
BusinessView all jobs at McAdams Group, LLC