An award winning organization in Washington, DC is seeking an experienced Recruiter/Talent Manager possessing exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively manage on-going client account maintenance. As a Recruiter/Talent Manager, you must work independently and as a team member to recruit/market highly skilled employees to clients and prospective clients.
The ideal candidate is responsible for maintaining a high level of sales recruiting activity, servicing existing client accounts, building long-term professional relationships with associates and clients and delivering highly-qualified candidates to clients. Additionally, you will be responsible for all steps associated with the identification, placement and management of contingent employees from inception to completion; timely and accurate follow-up on request fulfillment, initiate contact with existing, dormant and prospective clients, inside sales and to work with a sense of urgency, accuracy and purpose.
Job Requirements include:
- B.S./B.A in Human Resources, Business Management or a related field
- 2 - 5 years of successful recruiting experience
- Strong work ethic and sense of commitment
- Ability to work in a high-demanding and fast-paced professional environment
- Exceptional communication (oral, written and presentation) skills
- Unparalleled customer service and follow-through skills
- Strong leadership and sales skills