Mb Staffing Services is one of the fastest growing providers of staffing services in the D.C., Maryland, and Virginia area. We bring unmatched creativity, experience and technology to every project we undertake. Mb Staffing Services is currently seeking a Community Outreach Representative. The Community Outreach Representative provides in-the-field services as follows: makes home visits to initiate the enrollment process for newly eligible enrollees; locates existing members as part of the member-monitoring process; educates prospective and existing members and families on services and benefits of the client. They will serve as a representative at health fairs, collaborative/community organization events and meetings. Primary focus is on the Latino community; however, incumbent will be working with the community at large.
Essential job duties:
- Serves as Spanish interpreter for the client.
- Assist all line of business in retaining current qualified members by following a strategic daily work schedule that includes rotating am/pm hours and weekend hours. This includes but not limited to telephone outreaches and community visits with members.
- Establish and maintain an accurate record of all members contact which includes outreach and home visits.
- Accurate completion and daily submission of all assessments, necessary form, etc.
- Maintain and increase daily and monthly goals set to increase the overall membership.
- Assist in developing marketing strategies, campaigns and community partnerships to promote community awareness of client services.
- Makes visits to homes of newly eligible enrollees to conduct health and home needs survey during the enrollment process. Collects information on the child’s background, medical condition, health service utilization, education, vocation, family status, and living environment.
- Assists in the implementation of initiatives to increase member health visits.
- Attends and serves as representative at local health fairs, collaborative and community organization events and meetings.
- Assists in coordinating and facilitating Outreach Program activities.
- Prepares and submits assessment packages and weekly reports on assigned outreach activities.
Other job duties:
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Three years community relations, customer or member services experience in a health-related or managed care organization environment preferred. Must be fluent in both Spanish and English.
Must possess excellent customer relations skills. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills in both Spanish and English. Must have the ability to make presentations effectively and communicate with executives, directors, managers, staff members, as well as the general public. Must be able to work independently, think creatively, plan strategically, and implement efficaciously. Ability to work effectively within a team framework. Must possess valid driver’s license and have access to reliable automobile.
Associate degree required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Mb Staffing Services is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity and non-discrimination. Mb Staffing prohibits unlawful discrimination in any term or condition of employment against any employee or applicant for employment because of the individual’s race, color, creed, religion, sex, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, disability, membership or service in the armed forces, or any other characteristic protected by law.