Mb Staffing Services is currently seeking an Accounts Receivable/Collections and Payable Specialist with an emphasis on accounts receivable and collections. As an AR/AP and Collections Specialist you will be responsible for initiating calls to complex and difficult delinquent clients by phone, mail, email or personal visits to collect payments and settle accounts.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Follow-up on delinquent accounts, update and maintains accurate financial records including accounting, receivable and credit records.
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules.
- Compiles amounts owed by the company to vendors, suppliers or other organization/individuals.
- Creates weekly, biweekly or monthly invoices through Intuit QuickBooks software.
- Process payments daily to appropriate client accounts.
- Gathers purchase orders, create spending reports and prepares payments.
- Processes and verifies applications for credit and solicits payment/receipts of overdue accounts.
- Compiles necessary information from financial institutions such as banks and credit organizations.
- Records all delinquent accounts, incomplete files and credit risks.
- Maintain all payment, receipt and other transaction records.
- Answer client inquiries regarding account transactions.
- Handling all requests for account corrections and/or transfers.
- Deposit payments to bank.
- 3+ years of Accounts Receivable/Collections and Payable experience.
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of the entire revenue cycle process.
- Excellent written, communication and follow through skills; detailed oriented.
- High proficiency using Intuit QuickBooks software.
- Initiative and the ability to work independently.
- Advanced MS Excel proficiency.
- Satisfactory credit and background screening.
- B.S. degree in Accounting or related field of study.
Interested candidates should send their resumes to the email provided within this ad.