Provide management and oversight for the entire business unit including sales, administration, inventory and operations;
establish and implement a business plan to reach and surpass the budgeted fiscal year operating profits goal.
1.Review, interpret, and understand codes, instructions and specifications per inspection.
2. Document/submit appropriate report(s) as required.
3. Produce all varieties of inspections without instruction to meet or exceed Mazzella Quality Assurance Standards.
4. Communicate all required tasks to the assigned inspector on a daily basis or as needed.
5. Complete daily paperwork accurately and completely, i.e. inspection reports, etc.
6. Display courteous professional service; report and discuss customer issues, opportunities, threats, and problems
with appropriate company personnel.
7. Maintain office area, equipment, and tools in a clean and orderly condition; follow all Safety Guidelines.
8. Perform other associated duties as directed or required by the Regional Rigging Inspection Manager.
9. Other duties as assigned.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
Experience & Skills
- Microsoft office/Excel experience required.
- Experience in a service, inspection, or production environment a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have a working knowledge of manufacturers and industry standards, including ANSI and OSHA-will train.
- Certified inspector/Competent/Qualified training a plus but not required - will train.
- Must be detail oriented with the strong ability to multi-task.
- Strong analytical, conceptual, organizational and planning skills.
- Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify.
Some of the major markets we serve are: Steel, Construction, Energy, Vehicle and Durable Goods, Ship Building / Repair, and Mining.
Why Work Here?Mazzella Companies employs over 800 individuals at more than 30 locations in North America. Mazzella is one of the largest independently-owned companies in the overhead lifting and rigging industries and is a manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of lifting products for industrial, commercial and specialty applications. In addition, Mazzella is a leader in providing overhead cranes, overhead crane services, material handling, specialty machinery, and warehousing solutions. Some of the major markets we serve are: Steel, Construction, Energy, Vehicle and Durable Goods, Ship Building / Repair, and Mining.
We are a team-oriented environment that promotes employee learning and professional development.