Mazzella Companies Chattanooga, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Independently perform all duties necessary to produce complete line of wire rope assemblies according to company methods, standards and work instructions utilizing the safest and most efficient means possible.
1. Review, interpret and understand codes, instructions and specifications of Fab Tickets along with special drawings or blueprints
2. Calculate wire rope cut lengths, fitting requirements and select appropriate equipment to produce all varieties of wire rope assemblies
3. Setup, operate, adjust and maintain all wire rope production machines and equipment
4. Select, write and attach proper tags and labels to products; locate and interpret appropriate capacity tables
5. Count, record and report inventory as required
6. Perform all duties to established quality standards and report defective or substandard material supplies or products
7. Maintain work area, equipment and tools in a clean and organized manner, and follow all Safety Guidelines
8. Other duties as assigned
A high school diploma or GED preferred; trade school or military experience a plus
Experience & Skills
· Experience in rigging and lifting preferred
· Must be able to lift or pull a minimum of 50 pounds
· Requires solid written and verbal communication skills
· Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
· Strong analytical, conceptual and planning skills are required
· Excellent math skills and overall PC literacy (Microsoft Office) are required
· Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and disciplined with the ability to multi-task
· Must successfully complete a criminal background check, physical, drug screen and E-verify
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Some of the major markets we serve are: Steel, Construction, Automotive, Energy, Durable Goods, Ship Building / Repair, and Mining.
Mazzella CompaniesWhy Work Here?
We offer competitive benefits, a team-oriented environment and promote employee learning and professional development.
Mazzella Companies is one of the largest independently-owned companies in the overhead lifting and rigging industries and is a manufacturer and distributor of a wide range of lifting products for industrial, commercial, and specialty applications. In addition, Mazzella Companies is a leader in providing overhead cranes, overhead crane services, material handling, specialty machinery, fall protection, and warehousing solutions. Our diverse portfolio also includes Sheffield Metals, a manufacturer and distributor of coated bare metal products for engineered metal roof and wall systems, and New Tech Machinery, a manufacturer of portable roof panel, wall panel, and gutter machines. Some of the major markets we serve are: Steel, Construction, Automotive, Energy, Durable Goods, Ship Building / Repair, and Mining.
3010 Williams Street ChattanoogaChattanooga, TN
ManufacturingView all jobs at Mazzella Companies