Our client is looking for a Jr. Human Resource Coordinator for a 3 month contract. The ideal candidate will respond a variety of Human Resources and administrative duties. She/He also supports the full employee lifecycle programs, HR Inbox, filing, invoicing, security/background checks etc. Eligible candidates please forward your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org referencing “ Jr. HR Coordinator” in the subject line.
- Post-secondary education with a minimum of one year Human Resources experience. CHRP designation or in progress
- Must be able to demonstrate: ability to work independently, meet deadlines, analytical and problem-solving capability, attention to detail, innovation and customer service skills.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, being able to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization and externally.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Office.
- Completes research projects as required by management.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
Maze Recruiting provides clients with placement services on a contract, contract to hire, and direct-hire basis in the Administrative, Finance/Accounting and Information Technology industry. Our strength is our ability to match talent and experienced professionals to the unique business needs of the client.