11185 Alpharetta Hwy., Roswell, GA 30076
Automotive Service Technician
Earn Up to $30/hr. + Great Bonuses & Benefits!
Walk-in Applicants are Welcome!
Mazda of Roswell is seeking to hire Service Technicians to join our team. We reward our Service Technicians for their skill and certifications, value our employees and invest in their success!
Mazda of Roswell is a family-owned, successful dealership that believes culture makes a difference. We strive to build lasting relationships with our customers, employees and community.
- Earn up to $30/hour + Bonuses. Pay based on experience and skill level.
- Medical and Dental insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Sundays Off! 5-day work week!
- Excellent, ongoing training
- Career advancement opportunities
- A positive, professional work environment
Responsibilities - Service Technician:
- Inspect and diagnose problem(s).
- Provide labor and time estimates for repairs.
- Perform quality repair/maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards including engine, transmission, electrical, steering, suspension, braking, air conditioning, etc.
- Document work performed
- Learn new information and techniques in training sessions
- Work assigned according to skills/expertise and certifications
- Adhere to company policies, OSHA regulations, and other city/state mandated regulations
- Keep shop area neat, clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools
Qualifications - Service Technician:
- Automotive Service Tech Experience is required
- Certified Techs are preferred
- Candidates must be versatile in skills and tasks performed
- Experience with the latest automotive technologies and working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire equipment, alignment system, diagnostic equipment, AC equipment, etc.
- Valid driver's license and insurable
- Good work ethic and problem-solving skills
- A positive attitude and works well on a team
- Must pass pre-employment background check, DMV and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.