655 Broad River Rd., Columbia, SC 29210
Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic
Mazda of Columbia is Under New Ownership!
NEW Top Tier, Flat Rate Pay Plan & Great Benefits!
The new Mazda of Columbia is HIRING NOW for skilled Service Technicians / Mechanics to join our busy service department team!
We are hiring all levels of experience! We know you’ve worked hard to attain your expertise, and we will reward you for it with our top tier pay plan and performance bonuses!
Ready to work in a respectful, positive work environment with reliable and consistent pay?
Motivated to work in a busy service department with LOTS of work available?
Looking for a supportive management team to build you up and help you succeed?
If so, Mazda of Columbia is the place for you! We are excited to be building a brand new, state-of-the-art service department in just a couple of months! We’re off to a great new start – Apply today to begin your rewarding, long-term career where you will advance and continually grow!
Apply confidentially to GHood@mazdaofcolumbia.com or text (803) 476-2371 to set up an interview or come in – Please, no phone calls.
- TOP TIER, Flat Rate Pay
- Performance Bonuses
- Yearly evaluations for pay scale increases based on experience, training completion and exceptional job performance
- Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Christmas Bonuses
- Perform quality repair and maintenance work that meets dealership and manufacturer standards
- Repair broken or worn mechanical and technology components
- Maintain repair and service records
- Install equipment, components, and systems
- Test vehicles before and after repair
- Other duties may be assigned according to expertise and certifications
- Minimum of one year of automotive experience with diagnosis and repair of all automotive systems, performing maintenance and working on a flat rate system
- ASE certification a Plus!
- Good work ethic
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Upload resume and complete assessment for priority consideration!
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship and be a current resident.
- Must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Mazda of Columbia