- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Mayvue is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our team. As a company, we are in a unique position. We have that “startup culture” but our team is comprised of experienced individuals, and we have a steady stream of business. Our hard work has led to explosive growth and we’re seeking individuals that recognize the opportunity and want to work alongside us to ensure we continue to reach our potential. In this role, you will be a key member of the company and team.
This position offers both in-office (Pittsburgh, PA) and the flexibility of being remote. You tell us what works for you!
You will be a good fit if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and are capable of consistently achieving results on time
- You’re a strong communicator, adept at communicating and managing the vision, value, and scope of projects at strategic and tactical levels.
- You are the type of person that is looking for something “more” and are interested in being in a position with an unlimited amount of potential.
- Primary interface between the customer and internal teams of Mayvue
- Own the entire customer lifecycle where you will develop and implement strategies to increase growth
- Evaluating customer needs to suggest upgrades or additional services
- Minimum 5 years of experience with selling technology/software solutions
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams and Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Unlimited PTO
- Life Insurance at no cost to employees
- Healthcare insurance (Premiums are partially paid for by Mayvue)
- Dental and vision at no cost to employees and dependents
- Optional supplemental life insurance
- Health Savings Account
- Employer contributions to your 401(k) up to 50% of contributions on the first 5% deferred.
- Hybrid/remote work available
- Flexible schedule
Mayvue provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Account Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.