Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Accounts Payable: Code invoices, check runs and ensuring that the correct general ledger accounts are debited or credited accordingly
- Accounts Receivable: prepare bank deposits, apply payments to receivable accounts, rental billing, tracking payments from renters, collections and assisting with rental properties & leases.
- Maintaining supporting documentation as ready reference of any recorded transaction
- Checking financial reports and records for accuracy
- Assisting with preparation for audits
- Development of the annual budget of the company and monitoring the budget
- Filing of all accounting records
- Maintaining the financial records of all entities using Quick Books software and Microsoft Excel
- Ability to perform several tasks concurrently with ease and professionalism.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
- Must be able to keep matters strictly confidential.
- Owner or management may request periodic reports, such as utility cost reviews for properties or rent roll.
- Willing to work on different projects
- Working for and with more than one person
- Work with accounting firm to provide information for audits, reconciliations and tax returns.
- Should be a self-starter with a strong work ethic, the ability to work within a collaborative environment, strong attention to detail and have the ability to manage time and multiple tasks effectively.
- Accounting Experience
- Must be proficient with Quick Books online
- Must be proficient with Word and Excel.
- Data Entry Skills
- Confidentiality and Professionalism