AWS/Cloud DATA PLATFORM ENGINEER
- Posted: 8 days ago
We are looking for AWS/Cloud DATA PLATFORM ENGINEER at Bridgewater, NJ for PERM role.
Position: AWS/Cloud DATA PLATFORM ENGINEER
Location: Bridgewater, NJ
- Good knowledge of AWS/Cloud Computing (Knowledge of Azure or Google Cloud Platform a plus)
- Strong Managed File Transfer (MFT) capabilities. This position is responsible for designing and maintaining the existing file transfer system MFT product and modules such as Axway, Informatica Enterprise MFT, GoAnywhere, AWS Transfer Service,
- Knowledge of File Transfer design patterns and data engineering best practices
- Experience with AWS data-related services such as EMR, Glue, S3, Lambda.
- Experience (and enjoyment) working with emerging technologies
- Experience with automation and devops capabilities such as Terraform, Ansible, Github,
- Bachelor's Degree in Science, Engineering, or Information Management preferred
- 5+ years working engineering Data Platforms from start to finish
- Experience in the bio/pharmaceutical industry is a plus
- Understanding / exposure to global regulatory controls such as SOX, GXP, GDPR
- Fluent in English
Maxus Technology USA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?