MaxorPlus is seeking a Member Services Supervisor for our new location in Tempe. The ideal candidate will possess a stable employment history with 2 years' experience in a Call Center or Customer Support Center leadership role. The Member Services Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day management for the Member Advocates to ensure our members receive exceptional service achieved in a professional manner in accordance with Maxor's standards, guidelines, and regulations, and in accordance with our Member Services departmental policies and procedures.
This position will monitor key performance indicators for each Member Advocate that reports to them and address any issues by coaching, training and disciplinary action if needed. This position must convey leadership in the department by positively influencing the Member Advocates in the performance of their job and being a role model in the department. This position requires tact, sensitivity and professionalism.
This position will also be responsible for contributing to creating a positive, team based culture focused on maximizing our team's talents and the customer experience. This position will also be expected to identify process improvements and recommend viable changes that enhance effectiveness.
- Perform day-to-day management for the Member Advocates
- Monitor key performance indicators and address any issues by coaching, training and disciplinary action if needed
- Convey leadership in the department by positively influencing the Member Advocates in the performance of their job and being a role model in the department
- Promptly report any allegations of impropriety to the Compliance Department.
- Comply with Maxor's Ethical Business Conduct policy and Maxor's Compliance Program.
- Remain free from exclusion under the OIG and SAMS Medicare/Medicaid lists.
- Complete required training, as assigned, within the established timeframes.
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional stress of the position.
- Ensure staff is informed of product upgrades or enhancements in a timely manner.
- Hire and train competent staff.
- On a biweekly basis, verify departmental timesheets for departmental employees ensuring the timesheets are accurate based on the work-schedule and necessary corrections are done prior to timely Payroll submission.
- Develop and mentor departmental staff by providing career coaching; motivate departmental staff, individually and as a group; understand and support diversity; and establish an effective team.
- Conduct initial and annual performance evaluations.
- Promote teamwork; handle disciplinary actions when warranted.
- Maintain regular attendance in accordance with established policies.
- High school diploma or equivalency required.
- Associate's Degree or some college courses preferred
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a Call Center or Customer Support Center leadership role.
- Demonstrated experience leading contact center advocates teams, including effectively managing performance and employee engagement in a high volume operation.
- Prior experience with customer experience analysis, call center technology and continuous improved preferred.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of effective leadership.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Ability to foster a cooperative team based culture.
- Ability to conduct performance evaluations, effectively counsel, mentor and/or reward/motivate employees.
- Ability to apply analytical thinking to problem solving and reporting.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent judgment and leadership background experience.
- Documented success solving customer's complaints in a timely and professional manner.
- Excellent telephone customer service aptitude.
- Strong typing, computer, and telephone skills.
Maxor offers a progressive culture that supports a "dress for your day" attire, and a collaborative, team oriented environment. We offer a comprehensive compensation & benefits package including:
- $750 individual, annual medical deductible, $25 office visit copays, Low biweekly premiums
- Company paid basic life/AD&D, Short-term and Long-term disability insurance
- Rx, dental, vision, short-term disability, and FSA
- Employer-matched 401k Plan
- Industry leading PTO plan
- And more!
Please apply online at: https://careers-maxor.icims.com/
External Company Name: Maxor National Pharmacy Services, LLC
External Company URL: http://maxor.com
Street: 8620 S. Hardy Dr.