Sr Tableau Developer (Medical)
Maxonic San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Please contact Nina Schindler (firstname.lastname@example.org / 408-400-2299) for more details.
- Senior Tableau Developer will work with EIM (Enterprise Information Management) and Enterprise Analytics teams, data governance staff, business analyst, end users, data owners, and BI and data management professionals.
- Configure and utilize Tableau's Business Intelligence (BI) solution set to meet BI objectives
- Take technical ownership of implementation of Tableau BI solution set,
- Upgrades and patching (including impact to individual dashboards)
- Creation and maintenance of key processes by collaborating with other developers
- End-user and technical training
- Usage and resource monitoring
- Assist in training staff on the use and capabilities available within the solution set
- Partner with business stakeholders and / or functional business analysts and / or Project
- Manager / solutions specialist to design and develop efficient and standards-based BI solutions using Tableau's BI products that satisfy business information reporting needs
- Serve as a technical leader and advisor to IT and departmental BI developers on the Tableau BI product set
- Lead the development of BI solution prototypes that demonstrate performance and usability to business and IT stakeholders
- Oversee of the design and implementation of Tableau BI solutions including data acquisition process design, use of BI technology features and functions, business rules processing, and data aggregation and summarization techniques
- Lead the tuning and performance improvement of Tableau BI solutions
- Participates in data governance process as defined by department / organization
- Ensure the Tableau infrastructure conforms to security standards and that appropriate access controls are in place.
- Manages and maintains the Tableau Server and Desktop Developer Infrastructure and ensure that it is up-to-date and has high availability and performance
- Collaborate with data modelers and data integration architects / developers to establish end-to-end data and information delivery architecture
- Analyze, Design, Develop and implement ETL workflows using tools such as SQL, DataStage, SSIS, etc.,
- Serve as an escalation to resolve complex technical issues in collaboration with staff and provide updates to leadership and business partners
- Champion and educate business and IT staff on the use of the BI technologies for strategic and tactical decision making with use of data to support recommendations / decisions
- Lead and participate in dissemination of best practice and process, including outcomes at various internal / external venues
- Research and stay abreast of the latest trends in BI technologies and work with vendors to carry out product evaluations and proof-of-concepts
- 8+ years of experience designing, developing, testing and implementing secure, scalable and high-performance BI and analytic solutions;
- Experience working in the Medical domain.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Tableau Developer and 1 year of experience as Tableau Administration
- 5 years of experience in advanced skills associated with software specification, design, modification, implementation and deployment of large-scale scope.
- 3 years of experience with dimensional data modeling and relational databases
- 3 years of experience in SQL
- Demonstrated success with overseeing software development lifecycle for enterprise-wide BI projects and ability to assess and solve complex technical problems
- 2 years of experience in BI and analytics in Healthcare Pref
- Experience with BI and analytic tools such as Qlik and R
- Experience in the analysis, design, development and implementation of ETL workflows using tools such as SQL, Datastage, SSIS, etc.,
- Direct Hire
- Location: San Francicos, CA
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Please apply below with your most current resume. Feel free to email Nina Schindler (email@example.com) or call 408-400-2299
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Maxonic