Salesforce Business System Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxonic supporting our direct client to fulfill an urgent role for the Salesforce Business System Analyst. Please see the job details below and let me know if you are interested to apply.
Position Logistics: Contract
Duration: 12 months
Position: Salesforce Business System Analyst
- Provide strong analytical, problem solving, and technical skills to effectively collect requirements, identify alternatives, and design and deploy quality solutions.
- Own functional tasks and deliverables, including process definition and re-engineering, high-level and detail-level requirements gathering, functional design, testing, and continuous improvement of business applications.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders to gather requirements, deliver solutions with engineers, conduct Quality Assurance Testing (QA), facilitate User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and provide post-production support.
- Use and recommend best practices while delivering scalable high-quality solutions.
- Perform Salesforce configurations and guide developers on advanced customization.
- Experience in working as an SFDC Business Systems Analyst
- Experience in Salesforce Administrator experience
- Experience in analyzing, designing, configuring, and supporting Salesforce implementations.
- Salesforce Administrator certifications are required
- Experience with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, and SFDC Lightning framework.
- Experience in managing and implementing advanced configurations such as custom objects, fields, formulas, validation rules, and workflow rules.
- Experience with SFDC data management tools, SOQL queries, Microsoft Excel, JIRA, Visual Diagrams, and Google Suite.
- Experience with the business-first approach to building systems and applications and the business impact of your technical work
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and translate business requirements and engage directly with business stakeholders.
- Experience with sales processes and tools ideally in the advertising/media/e-commerce industries.
- Experience using and integrating with Data Warehouse applications (ex. Redshift, Hive, Snowflake).
- Experience with building, testing, and debugging advanced SQL queries.
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award-winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized in technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
We can't wait to see your resume! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you'd like us to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc.
Please feel free to contact Maxonic Team for more details:
Dharanya Durai (email@example.com) / 469-663-1667
AddressSan Francisco, CA
BusinessView all jobs at Maxonic