Senior Architect- Marketing
Maxonic Pleasanton, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our client, one of the largest food and drug retailers, are currently looking for an Enterprise Architect. The position will be based out of their Pleasanton, CA facility but will be remote for now.
The Enterprise Architect is a senior technologist who oversees architecture & design for all digital properties of the company. Helps drive the technology vision, strategic roadmap for digital. Responsible for making the vision realized by closely partnering with business & technical stakeholders. He/she is responsible for developing Architecture Principles, standards & patterns. This leader closely works with Solutions Architects and other technical leaders in the organization. Mentor and groom other Engineers, technical leads to make them more successful in their jobs.
Key Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To
- Should be Hands-On architect to be able to work on POCs, independently.
- Should be able to Architect and design Enterprise Application.
- Provide architecture & technology leadership for building and deploying applications across multiple public clouds.
- Provide technical oversight to the development process including reviewing the technical design and the deployment architecture.
- Should be able to work with business and product leadership to design the architecture roadmap and strategy.
- Develop the reference architecture
- Identify and introduce new technologies, patterns that can elevate the marketing platform and the ability for the marketing team to carry out their activities.
- Collaborate and Mentor solution architects and technical leads to help build effective engineering practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 10 years of experience OR Master's Degree in Computer Science/Engineering and 8 years of experience.
- 5 years of experience in software architecture and design.
- 3 years of experience in cloud services architecture, technical design and implementations including IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS.
- Experience in cloud computing application implementations on Azure or Google Cloud is required.
- Strong background in creating secure cloud architectures for customer-facing applications that are enterprise-grade and highly scalable.
- Excellent understanding of micro-services architecture, design patterns, and standard methodologies with an eye towards scale, automation, resiliency, and high availability.
- Good understanding of architectural principles involved in SaaS and multi-tenant platforms.
- Knowledge of PCF, Java, Spring, Jenkins, Python/Perl is desired.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, influencing, collaboration and negotiation skills.
- Experience in emerging technologies like Machine Learning is a plus.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Excellent facilities and great location
- Great opportunity to enhance or solidify your skills with an excellent and experienced team with solid expertise in this area
Since 2002 Maxonic has been at the forefront of connecting candidate strengths to client challenges. Our award winning, dedicated team of recruiting professionals are specialized by technology, are great listeners, and will seek to find a position that meets the long-term career needs of our candidates. We take pride in the over 5,000 candidates that we have placed, and the repeat business that we earn from our satisfied clients.
Interested in Applying?
Send me your resume, ASAP! Please apply below with your most current resume and anything else you'd like me to know about you commute preferences, desired work environments, etc. I promise to get back to you within 24 hours. Feel free to email Bhavana Mathur on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-400-2297
TechnologyView all jobs at Maxonic