Data Analyst - Insights Analyst II
Maxonic, Inc. San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maxonic has multiple requirements for anData Analyst -Insights Analyst IIto support a great client based inSan Francisco, CA. This client is renown due to the new era of social media and is one of the major players industry. This role will design, execute, and own data queries and analyzes of first party platform data to make recommendations that impact advertiser's business objectives on firms key industries (e.g. Retail, CPG (Consumer Packaged Good), Travel, Tech/Telecom, Financial Services). Also, develop data workflows to facilitate meaningful access to company data. As a complement to first party data analysis, analyze third party syndicate data sources (comScore, GlobalWebIndex, Nielsen) for industry perspectives. Translate data into compelling, actionable narratives factoring in stakeholder input/needs and digital advertising recommendations. Work as a contributing member with Vertical Strategy & Insights colleagues to tell a holistic and compelling story about the business opportunity with the firm.
- 2+ years relevant experience creating analyses with large scale datasets, quantitative research, and using data to formulate business insights.
- Expertise in data querying and manipulation inSQL to extract from large DataSets; experience with Jupyter is a plus.
- Statistical and data analysis/modeling skills (e.g. significance testing, regression modeling, etc.).
- Translate data into compelling, actionable narratives factoring in stakeholder input/needs and digital advertising recommendations.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to craft engaging and actionable insights stories for a variety of audiences using data.
- Ability to connect data analysis to real business problems, in order to impact business performance.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented and delivering results in a highly organized manner. Experience in the digital space or advertising industry a plus.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience.
- SQL, Datasets, Data Visualization and Detail-Oriented.
- Data Analysis experience (preferably with publishers, media agencies and marketers).
- Analyze 3rd party syndicate data sources similar to ComScore, a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises; media and advertising agencies; and publishers.
- Develop data workflows.
- Analysis / Modeling
- Business Insights
- Marketing Analysis
- Retail Marketing
- Digital & Advertising Industry
- Strong Communication and Organization Skills
Location: San Francisco, CA (Remote - yes).
Type/Duration: 6 month contract (possible extension(s))
Open Positions: 2PandoLogic. Keywords: Data Analyst, Location: San Francisco, CA - 94151
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Maxonic, Inc.