Maxmed Healthcare is seeking a Psychologist to help provide care for the Behavioral Health Optimization Program at Barksdale Air Force Base, LA. Use your talents to care for our Active and Retired Military Members and their Families.
- Our Psychologist will be conduct full psychological evaluations utilizing information from clinical interviews, psychological testing, and collateral sources, to establish psychiatric diagnoses.
- Our Psychologist will also be conducting psychological treatment for individuals and groups; help medical and surgical patients deal with illnesses.
- Will be able to provide walk-in-triage and assessment services in addition to scheduled patient care as clinic demand indicates or when directed by supervisor or Mental Health Flight Commander.
- Contact referred patients to assess medication treatment adherence for depression, anxiety, and PTSD disorders.
- Work and communicate professionally part of a multidisciplinary clinical team
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) or Doctor of Psychology (PsyD).
- Successful completion from an internship in psychology accredited by the American Psychological Association.
- 1 year of experience, in the last 3 years, with assessing and providing evidence-based individual counseling to patients within a mental health or health care facility. Prefer those with recent experience (within the past 3 years) providing integrated behavioral health services within a primary care setting.
- Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a psychologist in any State, the District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico or US Virgin.
Please submit your CV.