IT Helpdesk Support
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
IT Service Desk Support
Santa Clara, CA
This is an Onsite Job
1. Provides onsite 2nd level IT service desk support (initiate, resolve and monitor) for software, hardware, telephone/voicemail and audio/video conference incidents and service requests. Baseline is IT Service Level Agreement, ITSM processes and Roche rules and guidelines. Work with Local and global teams
2. Supports, maintains and repairs IT equipment and infrastructure-Build Laptops
3. Provides user support for specific user requirements to improve or enhance user productivity
4. Documents solution and workarounds, maintains the knowledge database (e.g. known errors, workarounds)
5. Participates in and/or manages small IT projects according to the standard IT project management methodology.
6. Develops training material and quick reference guides for standard IT equipment and software. Conducts end user training based on self-developed or available training material.
7. Performs varied and moderately complex administrative support functions
• Very good general knowledge of Client computer hardware support/troubleshooting (preferred hardware Client), MS Office, GMAIL, iPhones, basic project management skills.
• Should have strong understanding of TCP/IP, LAN/WANN, Remote Access, VPNs, Antivirus and Mobile devices, SCCM.
• Vendor certifications (Microsoft, Cisco, Client, others) • Strong experience in Windows 7, XP, familiarity with Client Service Manager or other ticketing systems.
• Typically requires 4-6 plus years job related experience
Minimum (required): Technical/trade school certificate in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field; or equivalent combination of education and work-related experience required Preferred: Bachelor's degree
Maxis Clinical is a Clinical solutions company who supports the contingent workforce needs of Fortune 100 companies all over the US.
AddressSanta Clara, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at MaxisIT