Executive Asst for the Oncology Data Services
• Calendar Management: Coordinate within Oncology Data Services and inter-department to manage and maintain calendar for the VP, Executive Director, and 2 Directors.
Meeting: Arrange meeting, MS Teams, Webex, and teleconference calls; prepare agenda and take minutes; arrange for catering or luncheons.
• Travel coordinator: Research travel options via internet both domestic and international and then coordinate with travel agency (Concur). to finalize arrangements (i.e. car service, train/air/hotel). If conference/seminar-related, register for conference and book all logistics via conference website.
• Expense Report Submission: Process travel and entertainment expense reimbursements using ADP Concur. Reconcile purchasing cards on a monthly basis.
Purchase supplies for the Department, process payments.
• Maintain EPIC site for Data Services: Keep organization chart up to date; post documents/announcements as requested; update employees and contractors information,
• Database administration: Extract protocols and other documents from eDMS when requested. Procure signatures on clinical documents and initiate workflows in eDMS.
• Assist Clinical Data Review team members in preparing clinical documents as instructed
• Process invoices for payment.
• Miscellaneous: Print, copy, and scan documents.
• Provide administrative support to the Department Head and Directors
7+ years exp. Pharma req
Two-year degree in Business, Finance, Economics, English, or other relevant field. General knowledge of accounting and invoice processing within an automated financial system. SRM/SAP purchasing/invoice processing experience a plus. Strong computer proficiency including Outlook, Concur, MS Word, Excel, and MS Project. Comfortable using electronic databases and researching online. Ability to work independently and to prioritize workload and shift work activities in order to meet business needs and department goals.
Looking for someone who is strong, efficient, easy to get along with, good attention for details, takes initiative, problem solver, works well independently.
Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
Person must have experience with invoicing
MaxisITMaxisIT® is the Clinical Software Organization & only Integrated Software Platform for Biopharmaceutical industry.