Accounts Manager/Business Development Manager - Staffing Sales
Full time Perm Opportunity
· Primary responsibilities is acquiring and developing new clients and potential business for MaxisIT Inc. in the arenas of Functional Services (Staffing, Projects, Outsourcing) through including but not limited to Prospecting(example internet search), Cold calling, trade fairs, onsite visits, social networking, referrals etc.
· Actively participate in Accounts Management and help maintain existing client relationships as and when requested.
· Developing and Maintaining Client relations and proactively getting new requirements from the client in various technology and skills areas
· Active involvement in client meetings, business luncheons, trade fairs and symposiums related to Functional needs for the sole purpose of business and client development and expansion
· Travel as required for business development, client meetings, conferences and follow-up.
· Must have a strong sales presence and ability to market candidates to the client as a best match for their needs.
· Identify the Client needs and prioritize the requirements accordingly to delegate it to the recruiting team.
· Will be the primary point of contact between the client and MaxisITs teams in terms of coordinating and making sure the needs of the client are fulfilled and the closure is complete.
· Complete the necessary paperwork associated with starting and ending of consultants/employees to ensure compliance with internal process
· Complete and Maintain reports on a regular basis and as requested.
· Ensure compliance and completeness of the MaxisIT Sales process
· The account manager will lead the proposal generation process.
· Ensure client expectations are met throughout the sales and execution process
· Enhance staff morale through regular sync ups, team/account events, and appropriate escalations to management.
· Provide weekly opportunity summaries and updates for new business activity.
· Provide updated pipeline details for opportunities in the sales cycle.
· Work closely with organization on estimate approvals, technology risks and recommendations through the sales process.
· Developing and maintaining the GSA (General Services Administration) site, searching and biding for projects is a Plus.
· Developing and maintaining business opportunities in Minority Business Enterprise space with Pharma/Life Sciences/Medical Device industries is a Plus.
· Other ad-hoc responsibilities as requested
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering or related education and experience.
· 5+ years of sales experience with in-depth knowledge of one or more business vertical(s).
· A technical background with experience in sales of software services.
· Experience in project scoping and developing statement of work documents and proposals.
· Has superior client relationship management expertise and a desire to help drive sales opportunities to closure.
· Has demonstrated ability to establish a working relationship with clients, through frequent direct communication.
· Demonstrated understanding of industry best practice and enterprise design. Experience managing people, with demonstrated ability to delegate, motivate and lead.