- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Currently looking for programmer Developer (VBA and sql programmer)
Job Title: Programmer Developer III
Duties: Currently seeking a Clinical Operations Specialist . The COS will provide VBA and SQL programming to existing and new Microsoft Excel workbooks and Access databases.
Duties & Responsibilities:
As part of the local Business Operations team, the COS specialist will be responsible for:
• Creating and updating complex MS Excel macros.
• Modifying and maintaining existing MS Access databases, debugging problems, along with creating and generating new reports.
• Gathering user requirements for developing new MS Excel macros and MS Access databases.
• Ability to integrate data from various data sources and perform complex calculations and/or analysis.
• Providing support for Microsoft office products.
• Providing support for ad-hoc requests from supporting areas.
• Uphold Good Programming Practices.
• Highly motivated developer who is detail oriented and a critical thinker.
• Capable of multi-tasking and able to work on various projects simultaneously.
• Ability to learn and adapt to Clinical Operations business processes.
• Highly proficient computer skills, with direct working experience in multiple electronic platforms such as but not limited to: SharePoint, Clinical Trial portals, Central IRB portals, Time reporting portals, Learning portals, Access Databases, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Lync, Adobe Acrobat Professional and scanning software etc.
• Visualization software such as Tableau and/or Spotfire.
• Maintain current knowledge of assigned role based ICH and GCPs, applicable FDA guidelines, US Federal Regulations pertaining to Clinical Trials and Guidance Documents and Information Sheets, PhRMA code, and industry standards for the monitoring of clinical trials at no cost to BI.
• Knowledge of Amazon AWS or other popular cloud-based solutions is preferred.
• Represent BIPI with the highest ethical and professional standards with all business contacts.
Education: 4 Year college degree or relevant experience
• Proficient in VBA and SQL programming
• Class Modules in VBA
• Good understanding of RDBMS Skills and Experience:
MICROSOFT VISUAL BASIC
Maxis Clinical Sciences
Maxis Clinical Sciences provides complete Solution for Clinical and Digital Services. Maxis Clinical Sciences has been recognized in the industry for years, and an integrated research competence center. The company provides 24×7 delivery globally, with teams across the world’s 3 largest continents – North America, Europe and Asia. We operates with a problem-solving approach that believes in promoting genuine relationships & steady communication. It works as true clinical and digital competence center and provides services with 200 plus techno-functional, domain experts, each with 12+ years of average experience. Our popular service niches that earned us global accolades are: clinical data management, clinical analytics, patient-centric technology enablement services, statistical analysis and reporting services, data anonymization services, RWD aggregation and curation services etc.
TechnologyView all jobs at Maxis Clinical Sciences